Followers

About Me

To show my committment to the 12WBT I am going to document my journey for the world to see!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome

Well I can't believe I would ever be the type of person to have a blog.....nor would I have ever thought I would be the type of person to be able to commit to something and be in the process of achieving it. A lot has changed for me over the past 7 months and I am starting to feel proud of myself for the first time in a long while! I am going to start blogging in the hope that I can continue to achieve my goals and inspire others to keep going!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!!! LOL - it's lots of fun that's for sure.

    I saw your stats on the WW forums and you have done so well on your journey to date. Cannot wait to read about your future journey.

    littlepiggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is fantastic ! It is good to get those feelings out. Good for you, it is a great way of support. Martine

    ReplyDelete